"The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps".

Friday, February 20, 2009

Journey begins

Sitting in the airport in Providence and realizing that this
is the first step in the adventure that is for me is called 
Namibia.

It will be almost 48 hours of airplanes and airports over
this weekend.

Plenty of time to ponder two of the three great questions 
... From where do we come ... To where are we going.

But all this will be done with some quantities of airport 
coffee.

Wonder what's going to come to mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what time did you arrive in Namibia email me your aim skype me

Anonymous said...

hi Paul we already miss you the kids and cat is fine but we all wish you were hear.

Pat Owen said...

Hey Paul, I can hardly wait to hear about your time in Namibia, what the language is like, what the people are like....hope the transition is going well. Pat

Anonymous said...

Hi - my friend Allison is going (went) to Namibia and you may see her in training. Good luck to you and please tell her she is missed by all of us in Taunton. Tony

Irene's Blog said...

Can't wait to hear of your adventures. Makes me sorry I won't be visiting you this assignment. I hope all is well with you and you are finding your way around.
Irene