"The contents of this web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps".

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday morning at homestay

During our time spent in training we stay with a family. I am staying with a really nice family of 6 ( 7 including me ). It is Sunday morning around 10 and it is 82 degrees, sunny and just a glorious day. I am just hanging out with the family, taking it easy. Depending, it is either Saturday or Sunday which is the day clothes are washed. As you can see in picture today was washing day. From left to right in the picture is Maria, Selmi and Helena. They are 3 of the 4 sisters at the house and really great kids. The electricity is off for the day so I took out my little LL Bean transitor radio and we're listening to R + B from the States. So I will this end this article here, put down the cell phone I'm using to blog and just sit back and listen to the music.

No comments: